1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
6. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
7. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
8. If force majeure that cannot be foreseen by the Seller occurs and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
9. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
10. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is informed via the following contact information.
11. As stated in Paragraph 1 B of Article 15 of the Regulation on Distance Contracts; Consumers have no right of withdrawal for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs. In addition, in the orders of personalized products, after the order has been placed and the products are in the preparation stage, the evaluation of the BUYER's request to cancel, change and / or withdraw the order is at the initiative of the SELLER.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY: Tuğba Kuğu for Baby
NAME / TITLE: Tuğba Kuğu
ADDRESS: İstiklal Mah. Mihraç Sk. No17-19B Umraniye / Istanbul
EMAIL: [email protected]
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
13. The invoice of the product delivered to the third party or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning.
14. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
15.SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
16. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the period of withdrawal.
17. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.